Limping Toward Justice

An international accompanier's account of her time in a Colombian community engaged in non-violent resistance to the decades old armed conflict.

"Justice...limps along, but it gets there all the same." -Colombian Nobel Prize winning author, Gabriel García Márquez

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And.....she's off!

My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 10AM and I am packed for the year. (One of these bags is filled only with peanut butter.) I fly from Pittsburgh to Orlando. Orlando to Panama City and land at the Bogotá airport around 9pm. The great adventure has almost begun! My next post will be from Colombia.
until then....

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just received a lovely handwritten letter via snail mail (remember them) from AJ, mailed from PA before she left. It made me cry. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Be safe.
kathy paglia

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Michael Reif said...

Aegis,

Hey--Happy Thanksgiving from here in the States. We're all thinking of you.

Take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home