Limping Toward Justice

An international accompanier's account of her time in a Colombian community engaged in non-violent resistance to the decades old armed conflict.

"Justice...limps along, but it gets there all the same." -Colombian Nobel Prize winning author, Gabriel García Márquez

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Still blogging

Hello faithful readers,
I have not forgotten about my promise to post regular commentary on my adventures here. Nor have I ceased to have adventures. But I have been struggling with an internet connection that will not connect and the excitement of a new teammate arriving for a couple of weeks to replace the vacationing Mireille. I promise to get to the business of blogging in these next few days. As it happens, you should be thankful for this pause in posts, as I recently reread Jane Eyre and a tragic romantic who fancies herself a writer reading a tragic romance in a tragically romantic location could get a bit, well, annoying.
check back soon!

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,

Hey--got your note the other day. Much more to write about in a proper email, but wanted to let you know that it was great to hear from you and that I hope you're doing well.

And being safe, for God's sake.

Take care of yourself, okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home